Occasionally it may happen we reject your return. We will always disclose the reasons with direct contact with you given your specific case, but here are some of the most common reasons:
- has gone past 14 days from date of purchase;
- has been returned with damage packaging – we won’t accept returns with incomplete/damaged original package;
- has been return without hygienic conditions – we are unable to accept returns that have indicators of being contaminated for health reasons of our team and our customers;
- has indicators that the product was used;
- it is a product not eligible for return (examples: wholesale, etc).